Hop on and off all day between 15 piers with our Daily River Roamer ticket, perfect for exploring all London has to offer
Travel anywhere in our Central and East Zones with these tickets, piers include London Eye, Embankment, Bankside, Tower, Greenwich and North Greenwich. See our route map here for more.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets valid from 9am until the end of service
- Tickets not valid for use in the West Zone (on RB6 Putney to Blackfriars) or for River Bus Express for events at The O2.
- A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- A child is between the age of 5 and 15, under 5s travel free
- Discounts are offered to Travelcard holders. However this is only available for purchase on piers and are only valid for Adult tickets not Family River Roamer tickets
- A ticket booked on this site does not guarantee a seat on the sailing of your choice. Boarding is on a first come, first served basis
- Please refer to our timetable for more information on boat times
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it as they board. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away.